In a world full of distractions, branded games offer a unique opportunity to engage and connect with audiences. Unlike other forms of content, people choose to actively participate in branded games and do so for long periods of time, quite simply because they are fun and entertaining.
In this guide you will learn how to take advantage of this new marketing phenomenon to generate leads through distributing branded games in your advertising, on websites, at events, wherever and in doing so increase revenue (or in short, sell more stuff).
Download our free 26 page guide and learn:
1. What are leads: The definition of a lead, how not all leads are equal and the process of nurturing leads from a stranger in the market, to a hot lead and finally a customer.
2. The challenge for brands: How people are increasingly less likely to give up their personal data, and choose from the different lead gen mechanisms on the market
3. Branded Games for Lead Generation: What are branded games aka advergames, and what makes them so good for lead generation
4. Get Started: How you can make your very own quality branded game for generations in hours with Flarie Studio, including:
a. Picking the right game for your brand
b. Customizing the design and supercharging with settings
c. Adding a form (making it.. Clear, Concise and Cooperative)
d. Distribution across the right touchpoints
e. Seamless integration of your data
5. Cases: Lean how ELON (the Nordic white goods giant increased leads/club membership by a whopping 8% with branded games). Even try the game for yourself!
Get the full guide below!
For more information simply contact us or book a meeting and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Want to read more?
Get access by filling in this form
Branded Games offer a unique opportunity to engage and connect with audiences. In this guide you...
Branded Games activate and enable audiences to take action and make purchases. This is due to...
In a world full of distractions, branded games offer a unique opportunity to engage and connect...